At the end of the course the attendance will:
- understanding of some of the most common hazards found in industry
- Understand the difference between personal safety hazards and process hazards
- will know basic regulations, codes and standards
- will know how such hazards contribute to accidental death and injury
- Fundamentals of hazard recognition and control
- Plant facilities
- Machinery and machine guarding fundamentals.
- Requirements for design and construction of machine guards.
- Electrical fundamentals and safety principals.
- Control of hazardous energy, lockout/tagout.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Confined Spaces.
- Flammable and combustible liquids
- Hazard Communication
- hazards ranked and prioritized
- Estimation and evaluation of risk
- Probability, severity and exposure
- Risk values
- Risk tolerance
- Risk control
- Risk control strategies
Who Should Attend
Who Should Attend?
- industry workers, new supervisors, joint health and safety committee members, worker health and safety representatives, and business owners or operators who wish to improve health and safety knowledge in their workplace.
- Anyone who needs to learn hazard recognition technic.