- The level II course addresses the various parameters which define Visual Testing and its effectiveness, such as vision limitations, cleanliness and color of materials, environmental factors, humidity, health and fatigue, as well as discussion of equipment, applications, standards and reports.
- Level II Visual Testing certification procedures are also discussed in this course.
- Review of Fundamentals
- Material Attributes
- Environmental and Physiological Factors
- Visual Perception
- Employer defined applications
- Acceptance/Rejection Criteria
- Recording and Reports
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in satisfying the classroom Training requirements for Visual Testing Level II or who needs a thorough knowledge and practical experience of Visual Testing Techniques.